Thursday, October 24, 2019

DECORATE PUMPKIN/CLEAN CAMPER

thursday
10-24-2019

Got up at 6:30AM. Hubby put the puppies out with their bark collars. I turned on the Bark Ultrasonic control outside.

I took the sheets & comforter off the bed to wash them.

I made lattes.

Hubby made eggs for the dogs & fed them.

He made more eggs to take along on the camping trip to Flagstaff.

I cleaned up dog poo several times (dizzy when I lean over-getting worse); Hubby brought the cat litter out and I had to walk around the house again. (I sure wish he would get the side door & brick done on the house). Tater went outside and pooped AGAIN!

I had sausage, yogurt, and orange juice with vodka for breakfast. Thinking the alcohol would help with my headache & dizziness. The nausea is the worse. I just feel awful.

Hubby left at 8:30AM to go meet Jose to see the property he has in Scenic that he would sell. Hubby got back at 10AM and said that Jose said he would meet him at 11AM instead because he was too busy. Obviously Hubby was down there this entire time.

I washed clothes & put them away. Cleaned up breakfast dishes. Started dishwasher. Soaked my feet.

Put cream on my feet. Watered the tree in the front yard.

Ordered Hempz for Lips on Amazon.

Cleaned up cat litter again.



 Wilson With Tongue
Selfie

Sick Pumpkin

Hubby got home and carved our Pumpkin.

Hubby plugged the truck into Electricity.

We packed things and loaded the Camper. Have to load last minute things in the morning.


No comments: