Sunday, October 06, 2019

STOCK CAMPER

SUNDAY
10-6-2019

Got up at 6:30AM. Not very good sleep last night.

Woke up nauseated again.

Hubby said Tater had bumps on his legs again. Allergic Reaction? Have to get appointment at Dr Mike's to have them look at it if it happens in Idaho.

Hubby made eggs for dogs. Made himself an breakfast burrito.

I made lattes. Changed to Cinnamon and Honey for him.

We sat on the back patio because there was wind and the side courtyard was too cold without the sun.


 Tater Relaxing In The Morning

Sun rose at 7AM.

Dogs were barking at people walking past, but we used the dog collars to help reprimand them.

We came inside. Hubby did cat litter, I vacuumed, started Roomba. Hubby got dressed.

I started laundry. Washing the comforter. There was yellow dog snot on it.

Held Robert up to the window in the office so that he could catch a fly. Hubby also held him up. Hubby fell asleep on the chair in the office.

Filled out the application to participate as a member of the Covenants Committee.

Took the Expedition to Walmart. Dropped off the application to the Pioneer Center first, Hubby ran it inside for me while I circled the driveway. Two older men were blocking the entry, so I played Rap music really loud in the car to piss them off.

Shopped at Walmart, STILL forgot microwave turntable. Picked up shower curtain, bananas, apples, milk.

Drove home and unloaded things.

Dawn was home, so I went over to see her new painted doors & paint on the walls. She does not like the wall paint, but loves the door color.

Then Hubby parked the Expedition in the garage and took the truck down to the shop so that he could load Eric's trailer. Eric had called and I told him Hubby was on the way.

I had to eat something because I was almost fainting at 2PM. So I had iced tea, cheese, turkey, and watermelon.

Hubby returned home.

We sat on the sofa for a while watching a re-run of Thinner by Stephen King.

At 3PM, we cleaned the rest of the camper, put up the new shower curtain, sweated because it was SO HOT inside the camper.

Came inside at 4PM. I paid off KRL's balance of her cell-phone on our account. She paid us with Zelle.





No comments: