Thursday, October 17, 2019

CRAFT SHOW

THURSDAY
10-17-2019

Got up at 6:30AM. Hubby made eggs for dogs.

I made lattes.

Then I put on my blue shirt & shorts along with my pumpkin fall necklace. We loaded the Expedition and drove over to set things up. Shawn was there and said you had to "request" a table as there was no table, only a couple chairs with a placard name on them. I told her that I had talked with the woman that called me to request a table and was told they were 6' long for a table cloth. Shawn got a "small" table out of the closet (which people were getting in and out of all day long-so we had to get up and move every time!)

Anyway, we set up the table. Sat beside a woman named Sue that was selling knitted wash clothes and an elderly couple 86/90. Both of them had been in the AirForce in the 1960's. Both of them were doctors that lived in Hawaii! Then they moved to Washington, DC. Carol & Pat live in Oxen Ridge. Carol's "baby sister" in her 70s lives with them.

 Sun City Mesquite Craft Show

Carol was our first buyer and got the horseshoe Rocking Chair for her son.

We had lots of sales up until lunch time.

Some nice people came out and served us lunch - hot dogs & chips. That was nice.

I went home at 12PM to check on the dogs, make us more lattes, go potty. Then I put the dogs back in the kennel and drove back to the Craft Show.

There was only 1 sale after lunch. We packed up at 2PM and went home.

Both of us were exhausted.

Hubby took a nap on the sofa while I went to get my nails done at 4PM. I had already lost one nail today and had to glue it back on.

I came back at 5PM and Hubby had to go to the Board of Directors Meeting at the Pioneer Center. Just before he left, Dave came over. Hubby paid him for the horseshoes they purchased in St George for us the other day. Then Hubby left.

I ordered new boots from Zappos.


Hubby got home at 6:30PM. Told me about the meeting.

We watched TV - The Outer Limits - for a while, then I took a nap. Woke up and took a hot bath. Then went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: