Thursday, October 03, 2019

BREAKFAST BAKE

THURSDAY
10-3-2019

Got up at 6:30AM. Was feeling nauseated.


Sat on the sofa for a while.

Hubby made eggs for dogs.

I made lattes.

Hubby left to go down to the shop.

I vacuumed, did laundry, did dishes.

Picked up dog poo.

Rattler helped me today by sleeping on the counter in the kitchen.

Cat Sprawl

I made breakfast bake. Cooked the sausage on the stove. Combined eggs, milk, & cheese. Then cut up wheat bread into the mix. Put it in the fridge to bake later. 

The dogs and I sat outside on the patio to enjoy the nice weather.

Hubby got back at 6PM. He had the camper on the truck. Eric had helped him load it.

Camper In Storage

Hubby noticed that Tater had bumps on his back legs - cannot figure out if it is a rash or bug bites. He did sleep all day. Weird.

I baked my breakfast bake. It came out very well.

Watched TV - Goliath with Hubby until 9:30PM. I took a couple Benadryl and went to bed.

No comments: