Saturday, October 19, 2019

COMMUNITY GARAGE SALE

SATURDAY
10-19-2019

Up at 6:30AM, Hubby made eggs for dogs & fed them. He made a burrito for himself.

I made lattes & made the bed.

We sat on the patio out back to eat.

Lots of cars were driving to the Dead End, and I said it was odd. Hubby said that the Garage Sale in the Neighborhood was today.

So we got cleaned up, put dogs in kennel, and drove around in the SXS at 8:00AM.

We found a brand new HUGE dog kennel for $5 and a Bunco card table with chairs for $30. Piled them on the SXS and drove home at 10:30AM.

Hubby unloaded the card table, chairs, and dog kennel to stow them in the garage.

Hubby made hamburgers and put them on the grille. Then he put my chicken on the grille. Dogs laid outside in the sun on the patio.

I updated my blog, sent pictures of mattress tags to Ashley for Warranty, updated our calendar.

Then I vacuumed and put away laundry.

I ordered a new quilted, orthopedic dog bed from Amazon for the new garage-sale buy kennel.

Then I had a snack of sharp cheddar cheese, apples, and pineapple slices.

Hubby went riding on the SXS with Kirk up on the Mesa and then down to the interstate. He left at Noon.


SXS Trip

Turtle

Guys saw a turtle on their trip.

Dogs slept outside. I watched POMS which was an awful acting, slow-paced, stupid movie based on Sun City in Georgia. Very contrived. I personally think that Diane Keaton is an awful actress.

Hubby got back at 5PM.

He was very tired.

We had snacks. Then about 1 hour later, we went down to Walmart to get groceries.

Came back and unloaded groceries.

Sat on the back patio until the stupid neighbors turned on their spotlight. Went inside.

We watched TV for a while. Investigation Discovery. I went to bed at 10PM

No comments: