Thursday, July 04, 2019

WINDOW CLEANING/CARPET CLEANING

JULY 2 2019
TUESDAY

Got up at 6AM.

Made eggs. I made lattes.

Hubby fed eggs to dogs.

We sat on the courtyard to eat.

Vasu, window cleaner, came early at 8AM. I was out back picking up dog poo when I heard him pull around. He was talking to Dawn about doing her window.

He cleaned windows. Then he was gone by 9AM. 

Hubby cleaned up cat litter. I started laundry and put away other laundry.

The carpet cleaners got here early at 1:00PM. So we had to move everything quickly. Hubby still whined about it.

Cleaners were here until 2:30PM. I sat outside with the dogs. Hubby talked to the cleaner guy for a while about automotive stuff.

It was very hot outside.

When I came inside, my stomach started hurting. More diverticulitis pain.

Then I took a nap on the sofa. Slept until 8PM.

Hubby watched automotive shows all day.

I got up and felt like crap. Took a hot bath and went to bed.

No comments: