Saturday, July 20, 2019

HUBBY WORKS ON CAN-AM

SATURDAY
7-20-2019

Got up at 6:30AM. Hubby was up earlier at 6AM with the dogs.

He came to kiss me to wake me up. His breath stinks.

I got up and dressed; Robert played on the bed while I was making the bed.

I made lattes. Warmed up my leftover eggs. Hubby made eggs for himself and fed the dogs some eggs.

We ate breakfast on the courtyard.

Hubby vacuumed and picked up cat poo.

I picked up dog poo and cleaned up breakfast dishes.

Hubby started working on Can-Am at 9:30AM.

Requested a Health ID card for Hubby from Ambetter, but there is no way to access me as a covered dependent. Have to call Monday.

Hubby finished working on Can-Am at 3:30PM.

Then we got changed and went to the Pioneer Center for exercising/swimming.

Afterwards, we came home, changed clothes and took Dogs to the Dog Park.

Dog Park Sunset


The Sunset was beautiful.

Brought dogs home.

Watched TV. Went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: