Tuesday, July 09, 2019

ALMOST LATE FOR GARBAGE

TUESDAY
7-9-2019

Got up at 6:30AM. Tater was laying on my side of the bed all night, crowding me out. I had 1/2 of my covers and he decided to kick me in the kidneys in the morning.

Wilson had to get up by 4AM and go potty. So Hubby was already up.

I made the bed. Then I went to the kitchen, made my eggs, dished up watermelon, made my Nano greens drink, poured OJ, and made lattes for both of us.

Hubby fed the dogs.

I gave dogs their vitamin pills.

Then we ate on the courtyard.

I put away breakfast dishes while Hubby sat on the courtyard. I started vacuuming. Hubby still would not get dressed. Finally, I reminded him that he had to get the garbage outside. He said I HAVE PLENTY OF TIME.

At 9AM, the Garbage Truck came early (they usually come around 10AM) and Hubby ran outside to put garbage out.

I picked up cat litter. I don't think Hubby has done cat litter yet... I will have to remind him.

I picked up dog poo. Tater chewed some more of the palm tree last night. Back he goes in the kennel while we are gone...

Hubby had to move some gravel outside as Tater had dug many holes, too. Bad dog.

Hubby had to find things online to order for fixing the "boot" on the Can-Am. A rock had gotten between and made it leak fluid.

I did laundry and cleaned the house.

Went swimming at 5PM. I exercised from 5-6PM, then I went outside to swim with hubby and everybody there.

We left at 6:45PM to go home. Changed clothes.

Took the dogs down to the Dog Park to run around.

Left there at 7:45PM.

Drove home.

Watched TV. Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: