Friday, July 26, 2019

MEATLOAF AT SENIOR CENTER

FRIDAY
7-26-2019

Hubby was already up and making eggs/feeding dogs when I got up at 6:45AM. I did not have a good night last night. Hurt everywhere.

I made lattes. Warmed up my eggs & turkey bacon. Then sat at the table inside as it was already 90 degrees outside.

We cleaned up breakfast dishes.

Hubby was going to work in the garage, but he got tired during breakfast and went back to bed until 10AM.

I sat on the sofa in the living room with the puppies while they had their morning nap.

Hubby got up and John & Dee texted that they wanted to bring over their niece & nephew to see the dogs. We tidied the house. They never came over. We texted back that we had an appointment at 11AM so needed to go. They said they would come over later.

I vacuumed the house and took cat poo & dog poo out to the garbage can.

We went to have Meatloaf at the Mesquite Senior Center. It was pretty good. Only cost $5 each. Had to stop at the Credit Union on the way to pick up cash.

Came back home and let the dogs outside.

Hubby worked in the garage on the other side table.

We went to the Pioneer Center at 5PM.

I exercised for 1 hour. Hubby went to swim.

I went swimming and we left at 6:45PM.

Took the dogs to the Dog Park at 7:30PM. It was getting dark.

Dogs had lots of fun running around. The Old man with the Chihuahua gave me a paper of the "stories that he had written about Morris".

We went home after 30 minutes. It was still hot.

At home, we gave treats to the dogs and sat outside until the sewage smell overwhelmed us.

Watched TV. Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: