Monday, July 15, 2019

ANOTHER DAY WITHOUT HUBBY

7-15-2019
MONDAY

It is so very lonely without Hubby here. I really don't know what I would do without him. Boring. I need hobbies.

Got up at 6AM. I had dosed Wilson with a Benadryl last night so that he would sleep all the way thru the night. It was much better to get up today.

I let the dogs outside while I started to make breakfast. Since I had no leftovers, I had to make fresh eggs for both myself & the dogs.

I had watermelon, nano-greens, and coffee with my eggs.

I fed Tater on the courtyard and Wilson ate inside.


Tater Resting Briefly

Then I talked with Hubby briefly.

The House Inspector came to look at our neighbor's house and made the dogs bark.

Cleaned up breakfast dishes.

Picked up dog poo.

Cleaned up cat poo.

Started dishwasher.

Ordered stuff for Amazon Prime day. Not a lot of things that I wanted were on sale.

Dogs played inside and chased each other. Then I let them outside and they played.

I napped for while.

Watched Season 5 of Shetland. 

I dragged the garbage can outside to the side of the road after the sun went down. 

Went to bed at 10:30PM with dogs.

No comments: