Saturday, July 27, 2019

TAKE NEIGHBOR'S KIDS TO MESA ON UTV

SATURDAY
7-27-2019

Got up at 6AM. Hubby was already making breakfast in kitchen.

I made lattes.

Then I had to make egg for myself. Warmed up turkey bacon.

Sat at table to eat breakfast. Too hot & humid to eat on courtyard.

Hubby fed the dogs.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes.

Hubby took the garbage out to the dumpster.

Hubby left at 7:30AM to go take John & Dee's niece and her husband out in the UTV to the Mesa.

I vacuumed, changed cat litter, picked up dog poo, made the bed, started laundry & dishes.

Exhausted after that.

Hubby got home at 9:30AM. He brought Rollo & Cassandra over to meet the dogs.

Hubby had to beat the Rock Blocks out as they bent and tore the tire on the UTV. Great use of $100.

Then we sat and watched TV.

I took a nap.

Put the dogs in the kennel at 5PM and went to Pioneer Center. I exercised for 1 hour and then swam with Hubby until 6:30PM.

We took the dogs to the Dog Park. They ran around for quite a while.

Stopped at Del Taco for Beyond Meat tacos.

Came back home. At tacos. They were very good.

Watched TV.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: