Tuesday, July 23, 2019

HUBBY DOES 1000 MILE MAINTENANCE

TUESDAY
7-23-2019

Got up and made the bed.

Made breakfast. Had to make eggs. Made lattes. Hubby made eggs for dogs.

We sat on the courtyard to eat.

VERY HOT AND HUMID TODAY. 95 degrees with 52% Humidity. Monsoon Season

Hubby started working on Can-Am, but at 9:45 he stopped to change clothes so that we could go to the Coffeehouse Music at the Pioneer Center.

From 9:30-10:30, we listened to music. It was nice sitting in the big soft chairs.

I pottied there before we left.

Drove to STAGE to see if they have shirts I could buy, but everything was expensive and DID NOT FIT. Stupid oriental manufacturing sizing. None of the clothes are sized the same and everything is too small. Even with a 40% OFF, their clothes reminded me of a Goodwill mash. Nothing in multiple sizes. Choices were odd colors. Vibrant green? Vomit yellow?

So we shopped at Walmart for groceries and then drove home.

Unloaded groceries. Gave Chicken tenders to the dogs for a treat.

It rained this afternoon. LOTS of rain and Wind.

I soaked my feet & watched 28 Days Later while Hubby changed and worked on the Can-Am until 4PM.

At 4:30PM, we changed clothes to go swim/exercise at the Pioneer Center.

There are multiple people biking, so no place for me.

I go out and swim with Hubby. We meet Kurt, new guy in Settler's Pass (we had met him before as we were out driving in our Can-Am one day, but forgot).

Then Steve (David Crosby look-alike) came out and swam. Then another guy. I did not get his name.

I went inside at 6:20PM and rode the bike for 40 minutes.

Then we left.

At home, the dog had pulled the blanket and cover thru the kennel gaps and had torn it up. We had to fix that.

Loaded dogs into the Expedition and drove to the Park. They ran around for quite a while. It was less humid after the sun went down, but there hundreds of bugs that were biting me. We stayed for about 1/2 hour then went home.

Watched TV. I made a Brandy Alexander. Hubby made garlic bread.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: