Saturday, July 06, 2019

EYE DOCTOR AT WALMART

SATURDAY
7-6-2019

Slept late until 6:30AM. Even the dogs did not move until them. Hubby got some much needed sleep. Hope this means that Tater can hold his potty longer now.

I made the bed. Then I made lattes.

Hubby made eggs for dogs & a burrito for himself.

Hubby fed dogs.

I picked up dog poo.

We ate on the courtyard.

Then I cleaned up breakfast dishes.

Started dishwasher. Put away clean laundry.

Vacuumed house.

Went to Walmart Vision in the Dually at 9:20 for my appointment at 9:30AM.

Filled out paperwork. Saw Dr. Renee. She was nice. Got contact prescription for monovision; put contacts in both eyes. She said try them for a week before ordering.

Hubby was getting shaky from not eating. So we drove back home and had chicken salad I had made yesterday.

I updated my music list on Spotify for Bike Music playlist. Helps to listen to upbeat music while exercising.

Hubby and Good Dog


I had to run over to Dee's to help her with emailing pictures to herself. Her phone was not working. So on the way back home, I noticed we had weeds in our front yard.

Hubby brought a garbage bag and helped me pull weeds. We need to get vinegar to combat the other weeds. Both of us pulled a weed with barbs on it. My hand started getting red and swelling as did his thumb. We both took Benadryl.

I passed out on the sofa after taking Benadryl.

Woke up at 4PM and got dressed to go swimming/exercising.

We left at 4:45PM, I exercised for 35 minutes with my new exercise music.

I joined Hubby in the pool. Nobody was there yet. Then Irl came. Dave & Carmen came later.

More people joined. Dee & John finally got there at 6:45PM.

Hubby and I left at 7PM.

We went home. Changed clothes. Had some chicken salad for dinner.

Loaded dogs into Dually and drove to Dog Park. The dogs played for over an hour.

Then we drove home.

Watched TV. Went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: