Monday, July 08, 2019

GROUT SEALING/A GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE TO LOVE & MURDER

MONDAY
7-8-2019

Got up at 6AM. Made lattes.

Hubby made eggs. I had to make more eggs for me. I had sausage and watermelon for breakfast.

Hubby fed the dogs on the courtyard. We ate breakfast.

We moved every thing into the office. Got everything off the granite counters. Moved everything into the bedrooms.

We vacuumed the floors.

Hubby cleaned the FMF while Tater came outside and sat with him. When I came outside to sit down, Wilson got upset in the backyard as he was alone and wanted Tater with him. I had to get up and put them together in the back yard.

Chris was here by 10AM and we told him about the sink stain. He said he had some stuff to buff it and would work on it.

We put the cats in the front bedroom again. However, Rattler SCRATCHED MY PALM as I was holding him and the grout guy was trying to come inside the front door. Hubby had to go get the cat as I dealt with the deep 3" gouge in my hand!

Hubby and I took the dogs; we stopped at the Splash Down drive-thru for Smoothies. Stopped at Smith's-I stayed in the Dually with the dogs while Hubby went inside to get dog bones, ice, and orange juice. I asked him to get small bottles of OJ, but he bought a big one. I could not drink it without pouring it into a glass! Then we took the dogs to the park downtown across from Smith's.

Sat outside on the concrete picnic table. Some creepy guy on a bicycle was over by the pavilion while we were there. He lighted a cigarette and we gagged on the smoke.

Tater chewed on his bone. Wilson did not like his bone. He sat in the grass and refused to do anything.

 TATER BONE CRACKIN'
 WILSON & MOMMA

Hubby reclined his back on the hard concrete picnic table. The creepy guy left and another guy came that was obviously on drugs; had no shirt on and was wearing no shoes. He was talking to himself. Looked like he washed his clothes in the drinking fountain. He dug thru the garbage. Finally, I was freaked out enough that we left.

We took the dogs to Wendy's and had burgers. While we were at the drive-thru we saw a bunch of guys that had a mini van with two front flat tires that were trying to load it on a trailer. They blocked the gas pumps at the far end and the drive thru of Wendy's. Hilarious.

Finally, we drove thru our subdivision. The dogs were starting to get sleepy.

The Grout guy texted and said he was done.

When we went back, I did not see that the dirty areas were any cleaner and the whole floor is now a sticky, dirty mess. I was not impressed. Hubby paid him. What a waste of money!

We sat with the dogs and watched TV in the A/C for a while. Then we put them outside and we got ready to go to the Play at Tuacahn.

Hubby had cleaned the FMF earlier and so we took that to Tuacahn the back way up old Hwy 91.

Nice drive. No cars.

Got there 30 minutes early. Tried to look for handicapped parking, but could not find it. We parked in Row 8. Finally saw handicapped when we walked up. We looked at a $95,000 Raptor they had parked in the front that was "for sale by dealer". What a ridiculous waste of money for a truck.


I had to get an Aquafina water, while Hubby got a Coke & popcorn. We found our seats for the 7:30PM Showing of A Gentleman's Guide to Love & Murder.


Tuacahn Theater
 
It was a screechy musical. Very confusing at times as the singers made innuendoes and jokes which were not understood in screechy tones by the audience. After a 15 minute interlude, we sat thru until 10PM. I had a severe left leg cramp that started from my hip to my toes about 20 minutes from the end...

We drove back home via the same way, old Hwy 91. Got home at 10PM (remember the time difference) Dogs were happy to see us. We stayed up watching My Name Is Earl re-runs until 11PM. Then went to bed.

No comments: