Saturday, July 13, 2019

SATURDAY ON THE WEEKEND

SATURDAY
7-13-2019

Got up at 4AM to take a hot bath because of cramps. Back to bed. Dogs barked at me.

Up at 6AM to let dogs outside.

I made latte and warmed up my leftover eggs. I warmed up dog eggs.

Gave dogs vitamins. Then fed Tater on the courtyard. Wilson ate his breakfast inside.

Sat and looked at news on iPhone.

Vacuumed house.

Started laundry.

Picked up dog poo. Took out cat litter.

Tater decided to eat another piece of palm tree. I had to yell at him.

Brought dogs inside. Both of them decided to nap.

Watched TomorrowLand. Not very good movie.

At 5PM, I went down to the Pioneer Center and exercised. Did 22 miles. Sent a photo to Hubby.

Briefly swam.

Then came home and took a shower. Washed my hair.

I was exhausted, so I went to bed early at 9PM.

No comments: