Sunday, July 14, 2019

NO SLEEP LAST NIGHT

SUNDAY
7-14-2019

Got up at 6AM to let the dogs outside.

Wilson had me up every hour last night, letting him outside then back in again.

When I did sleep briefly in-between his antics, I had nightmares. Awful, awful nightmares.

I made a latte for myself. Then I warmed up eggs for myself and the leftover eggs for the dogs.

I fed Tater outside and let Wilson eat in peace inside the house.

Sat by myself on the courtyard and ate breakfast.

Then I cleaned up breakfast dishes, started dishwasher.

Started laundry.

Vacuumed up cat litter and cleaned out cat poo. Picked up dog poo outside. Put fresh water in all the dog bowls. Got fresh food for dogs & cats.

By then I was tired, so we sat and watched TV. Dogs calmed down for their morning nap.

I napped until Hubby called me from Idaho. He was driving up to see Dave & Vera. He talked to me the whole way up there.

I watched a new Season of Shetland. It was good.

I took a hot bath because of cramps.

Robert Kept Me Company in the Bathroom

Ordered pizza & chicken from Dominos and it came quickly.

Went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: