Thursday, July 25, 2019

66% HUMIDITY

THURSDAY
7-25-2019

Got up at 6:45AM.

Made eggs for breakfast. Made lattes. Hubby made eggs for dogs.

The patio set was still wet from the rain yesterday/last night. So I had to clean it off before we could eat on it.

Had breakfast. Hubby fed dogs.

Very hot & HUMID! 66% HUMIDITY. AWFUL.

Then we cleaned up breakfast dishes.

Hubby changed clothes. He started working in the garage on the side tables. Measuring and putting the boxes together.

 SIDE TABLE


I picked up dog poo, refilled water bowls outside.

Started laundry. Ordered a Hawaiian shirt and sweat head bands for me on Amazon.

I went down at 2:45PM to get my nails done at GS Nails.

Dropped off the ill-fitting Hawaiian shirts that I ordered for Hubby thru Amazon. So I returned them. Stopped at the Shipping Center to drop them off.

Got back home at 4PM.

I took a brief nap on the sofa. Hubby watched TV.

Then I fell back to sleep until 6PM. Everything in my body was hurting.

We went to swimming/exercise. I only did 30 minutes of exercise. It felt like I was walking thru mud/sludge. My body would not respond.

I did not swim. Hubby said I looked mad when I was sitting on the beach chair beside the pool. He got out and took a shower. We left and went home.

At home, we loaded the dogs into the Dually and drove down to the Dog Park.

Sat with dogs at Dog Park for about 40 minutes. Then it became dark and the bugs came out to bite!

We drove home.

Watched TV and then went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: