Monday, July 22, 2019

DARRYL VISITS FOR 1-YEAR WARRANTY

JULY 22 2019
MONDAY

We get up at 7AM. Slackers. Late sleepers!

I warm up the eggs I made from yesterday.

Hubby makes eggs for dogs & himself. I make lattes.

We eat on the courtyard.

Then we put away breakfast dishes. Start dishwasher.

I vacuum. Hubby cleans cat litter. I pick up dog poop. We put away wooden blockades and some cat toys. Hubby rubs down the outside of the house with a broom so that they will paint it. Paint is falling off in pieces.

Hubby puts blue pieces of tape all over the house to show Darryl what is falling apart. Grout holes, Ceiling crack, Shower not level.



We sit down as both of us are exhausted.

Darryl comes early at 9:30AM. I take the dogs in the Expedition and we drive down to the Shipping store to drop off my Macy's shoes that did not fit.

They are closed "Be Back In 5 Minutes", but I wait 5 minutes and nobody comes back. Then I drive down to Splash Down to get smoothies. Their blenders are broke, they cannot make smoothies. I am frustrated.

Drive back to Shipping Store. They are finally open. I drop off box. Hubby calls to tell me to come back home.

I drive home. Dogs go in the house. I park car in driveway.

Hubby is exhausted. He said all will be fixed.

Hubby watched TV shows.

We went down to the Walmart to get some groceries.

Then came back home.

Time to change for Swimming/Exercise.

Went down from 5PM-6:45PM.

Came back and took the dogs to the Dog Park. They loved playing. Had Diesel there and a couple other dogs that played.

Left after about 35 minutes.

At home, we sat with the dogs outside.

 Tater Relaxing

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: