Wednesday, July 17, 2019

HUBBY HOME

WEDNESDAY
7-17-2019

Hubby arrived in Las Vegas at 1:22AM and was waiting for the Shuttle. I did not receive the message as I was asleep.

The dogs barked at 3AM when Hubby came in the house and startled me. He got all the way into the bedroom before I knew he was home.

We went back to bed and I had to get back up again with Wilson at 4AM to let him outside. Then Tater wanted out at 5AM to poop-he had runny poo.

Back to bed until 7AM. Then I got up and warmed up eggs for the dogs.

I fed Wilson inside and Tater outside. Tried to let Hubby sleep and closed the bedroom door, but the cats were screaming to get in and eat/drink. They walked all  over hubby on the bed.

I got Hubby up at 9AM so we could go to breakfast at the Eureka. We got the buffet again. It was almost closing.

Hubby ate too fast and got tummy upset. We sat there for quite a while so that he could digest.

Then I went potty and hubby paid for breakfast with our free Slots $15 card.

We drove back home. Hubby was still not feeling well, so we did not get groceries at Walmart.

At home, Hubby tried to take a nap on the bed, but Darryl (Landscaper) came at 1PM and had another load of rock. I wrote a check for $300. I woke Hubby up to see if he wanted to talk to Darryl about any other rock he needed.

I was comparing percentage rates on our credit cards, dogs were outside taking naps. Hubby came in the office to sit with me. He fell asleep on the chair.

Hubby & Robert (in basket)


Tried on my shirts that I ordered from Nordstrom Rack. Kept 4 of them; returned 4. One of them from Guatemala stank so bad, that I did not want to try it on. Like cigarette smoke, sewage, and ammonia. YUCK.

Cats commandeered the boxes.

Cats in Shipping Boxes!

Hubby continued sleeping in the chair...

I have to return most of the stuff that I ordered from Amazon. Very disappointing.

We went swimming at 5PM. I exercised until 6PM; talked to a nice lady that was impressed with my mileage.

Then I went outside to swim with hubby from 6PM to 7PM.

We left and drove home in the Expedition.

Changed clothes. I ate rice and chicken.

Drove the dogs to the Dog Park in the Dually.

Let the dogs play for quite a while. An older woman with a Black Collie talked to us for a LONG time.

Then at 8:20PM, we finally left the park.

Drove by the Casablanca and listened to the Free Concert Rock Band from our truck in the parking lot. Dogs had to have water and drank everything we had in the truck. They had refused to drink water at the park...

Then we stopped at Walmart, Hubby went inside to get milk.

But he put it in the back seat with Tater and on the way home, Tater tore into the milk and spilled it, drinking it after pulling the cap off of the top.

Hubby had to clean up the mess in the truck seat while I took the dogs in the back yard and relaxed with them.

We sat outside until 11PM, Hubby surfing the net on his iPad and me playing with the puppies.

Finally went to bed.

No comments: