Tuesday, May 21, 2019

REPAIR SINKHOLE & SLOTS TOURNAMENT

TUESDAY
5-21-2019

Got up at 6:15AM. I was slightly dizzy and nauseated this morning.

Hubby made eggs for breakfast.

I made lattes.

Fed dogs.

We got dressed and went to purchase BINGO tickets at the Community Center.

Then we came back and went over to check on Buddy; feed him and clean up his poo. He pooped all over the rug in the bathroom. Walked him around outside for a while.

Then Hubby checked on our watering system, thinking it is watering too much.

We discussed the security door. I want to put it up because the weather is nice. Hubby keeps waffling about how to secure it to the front of the house.

I updated my blog.

I vacuumed. I put away clean clothes.

We left for the Slots Tournament at 9:30AM. Got there and registered.

Hubby got Slot #3 and I got Slot #9.

Neither of us got high score. We took our $15 Food Vouchers and then went to sign up for the GOLD Eureka card.

Stopped at Mason Street Courtyard to have the Breakfast Buffet. We got there at 10:30AM and they closed at 11:00AM.



Talked to a nice cashier as we were leaving the restaurant. I think she gave us a discount because the $15 voucher covered the whole meal.

We drove to Walmart and got milk, crackers. Drove home.

I covered up with a blanket outside on the patio because the wind was blowing & cold. Then I napped on my hammock.

At 2:37, we came inside as the wind was REALLY blowing and dark clouds came out.

Hubby went over to feed & clean up Buddy at 3:37PM. He picked up the mail, but it was mostly junk.

Faithful dog Tater waited for hubby to come home.

Tater Waiting At The Door


I paid the propane tank rental bill.

We watched Sneaky Pete on Amazon Prime until bedtime at 11PM.

No comments: