Thursday, May 23, 2019

MORE RAIN & CLOUDS

THURSDAY
5-23-2019

Got up at 6AM.

I made lattes while hubby made eggs for dogs.

We fed dogs.

I ate breakfast inside as it was cold, windy, overcast, & raining outside.

Then I cleaned up breakfast dishes.

I vacuumed.

Hubby looked at his iPad for roof racks for KR.

I started laundry.

Then I started working on my Patriotic Wreath.

John came over at 2PM to drop off trash bags and avocados that they bought from Costco. Hubby paid him.

Then we watched hubby's shows for a while. I watched Ally McBeal while I was working on my wreath.

I put away laundry.

At 5PM, we went over and fed Buddy.

Picked up mail. We got the HOA billing; also got our IRS Refund check.

We went swimming from 6PM to 8PM. Forgot my hair-tie, so had to return home for a hair-clip.

We got back at 8PM and hubby made dinner.

I paid bills for HOA fees.

Watched the rest of the season for Sneaky Pete. It was boring and disappointing. We went to bed at Midnight.

No comments: