Monday, May 20, 2019

RAINY MONDAY & WON AT BINGO


MONDAY
5-20-2019


IT WAS COLD AND RAINY TODAY.

Got up at 6:15AM.

Tater and Wilson had both slept with us last night. I even woke up at 3AM with Robert curled up by my head!

I made lattes.

Hubby made eggs for dogs and warmed up breakfast casserole for us.

We sat on the patio to eat. I had to put on a sweater as it was raining. I brought out a blanket for Hubby to put across his legs.

At 7AM, Hubby went over to feed & water Buddy for Dave & Carmen.

He came back for an hour and we listened to music. Then he left to go work with the Wood Club at Todd's Wood shop making Choir Risers.

Got my new shoes delivery from Target by Brent - UPS. He remarked about the sinkhole that is on the sidewalk.

The guys from Kokopelli came at 1PM to let me know that they would be here tomorrow at 8AM to fix the sinkhole.

Hubby got home at 3PM. He took the paperwork back to the guy that was trying to sell us the Mercedes Diesel RV.

Watched Ally McBeal re-runs on TV until we had to leave for Bingo at 4:30PM.

Went to Bingo and they gave us guff about playing the cards for Bingo.

Hubby picked up the sandwiches and additional Green Bingo cards right away.

We ate. Kerry & Shauna were absent because they had to travel to Tucson for Kerry's doctor.

Then we continued to play and I got a Bingo on the 6-Pack! OMG! I won $150. I was so excited.


 BINGO 6-Pack


Played Bingo. John won on a "T" Bingo and had to split the winnings 5 ways! He only ended up with $30.

Afterwards, Hubby was only 1 number away from winning the big black-out prize!

We drove home. Watched TV. Hubby went over to feed & clean up Buddy.

Went to bed at 10:30PM.


No comments: