Wednesday, May 08, 2019

LUNCH WITH DANA & SHAUNA

MAY 8 2019
WEDNESDAY

Got up at 6:30AM. Was very tired. 1/2 of my right foot is numb. Odd.

Made lattes & warmed up my eggs.

Hubby had already started breakfast for puppies.

I went outside to sit on patio. Hubby brought food out and then remembered he had UTV breakfast in town at 8AM.

He went to get dressed.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes, started dishwasher.

Hubby left in Dually.

I started laundry. Folded and put away clean laundry.

I washed my hair & styled it.

I vacuumed house.

Put out clean water & fresh food for all the animals.

Then I was exhausted.

I paid some payments online.

Hubby got back at 9:30 after washing the truck and getting fuel.

It rained again, so it was useless to wash the truck.

I cleaned out his ears when he got home. He replaced o-rings for me.

Then we changed clothes. Went over to Dana's at 11:30PM. Met Greg & Mikka. Nice people. Hubby said Greg is a million-millionaire. LOL.

We drove our truck over to Falcon Ridge Golf Course, Dana drove everybody else in his car. We got a table outside. It was a nice cool day.

Guys sat on one side of the table, girls on the other. Talked to the girls. It was fun.

I had the Chicken wrap this time. Equally good food.

Girls hit up the bathroom before we left.

Then we all left together.  Hubby and I went to Walmart to get groceries & sleeping bags. I was really exhausted by this time.

Drove home and put away groceries.

Then we took the Dually down to get the trailer. Which was way too expensive to rent. OMG. No buddy- pricing there!

Drove back home.

I took a nap. Hubby cooked food to take along.

No comments: