Thursday, May 09, 2019

RAINY DAY & LEAVE FOR MOAB

THURSDAY
5-9-2019

Got up at 5:30AM. Hubby's phone was dinging. Somebody had sent him a text.

Hubby had put puppies out at 5AM.

I went potty, then went back to bed til 6AM.

Got up and made lattes. I made my eggs. Hubby made eggs for dogs.

It was cloudy and raining. We sat on the patio to eat breakfast. Dogs played.

We played music on Google Home relating to "Rain".

Came inside. Hubby cleaned up cat litter. I started laundry. Then I cleaned up breakfast dishes. Hubby took a shower, I took a bath.

We packed up all the things we needed into the RV.

Left at 11AM. Stopped at Walmart for ice & chains for dogs; Hubby went inside while I stayed with dogs in the A/C of the RV.

Forgot dog food, so had to go back home.

Then on the road at 11:45AM.

Drove and drove and drove.

Stopped at several gas stations for fuel. I walked dogs.

Rained on the way to Moab.

Got to Moab by 8PM.

We parked at a turn-out across from the KOA campground.  Ran the generator for a while as it was cold.

Unpacked sleeping bags and went to bed by 9PM.

No comments: