Saturday, May 18, 2019

PICK UP PATIO SET

SATURDAY
5-18-2019

Got up at 6:30AM. Hubby was already making eggs.

I got up and made lattes. Still very tired.

We ate breakfast on patio. It was very cool out this morning. Only 66° F. 

Hubby cleaned up cat litter and I picked up dog poo. We both vacuumed.

Then we left to go look at property in Scenic with the Dan guy that hubby had met at the hot tub the other night. They talked from 9AM to 10:30AM. 

We picked up lottery tickets at the Store in Scenic.

Then we stopped and picked up our Patio set at Sears.

Got groceries and cat litter at Walmart.

Drove home and unloaded groceries. Unloaded patio set in garage.

Hubby made lunch for sandwich.

Sat on the patio for a couple hours.

Put together Patio set for the courtyard.

Patio Set


Hubby emptied the cat litter box and cleaned it.

I updated my blog while Hubby sat with me in the office at 4PM.

We sat on the patio. Then Hubby grilled chicken. He made me chicken & rice for dinner. He accidentally dropped a plate and broke it. I need to order more plates.

Bird On Fence

Went over to Dave & Carmen's at 6PM to walk Buddy, give him fresh food & water, change his pee pad. I had to go back and get our dogs because they were barking. I put leashes on them and took them for a walk in the park. Met hubby in the park as he was walking Buddy.

We walked our dogs around the neighborhood after putting Buddy back in his room.

The Mountains had a great sunset view.

Mtns


Then we came back home, hubby watched tv shows. I sat on the back patio, somebody was burning wood. Then it started to smell like sewage at 8:33PM and I came inside. Brought the dogs inside, too.





No comments: