Friday, May 24, 2019

LAS VEGAS BOUND

FRIDAY
5-24-2019

Got up at 6AM. I was very tired.

We made eggs for breakfast - fed them to dogs.

Then I made lattes.

I vacuumed; put away breakfast dishes; put away clean dishes. Started laundry.

Hubby called his Neurologist in Las Vegas at 9AM to make sure they were open today.

Hubby gave the dogs some Antiemetic pills so they would not be sick on the drive.

We loaded the dogs up in the Dually and drove to deposit our check at the Credit Union. Then we drove to Las Vegas.

Picked up the paperwork; walked the dogs & gave them water.

Drove to Costco Business Center on MLK Blvd; they did not have the generator there, but we got Spinach, Eggs, Carrots, Vodka (for hubby's Bloody Mary's), Chicken breasts & ice. Hubby went to the restroom while I paid. Then I used the restroom before we left.

Drove to Wendy's to get burgers. I got a chicken sandwich.

We drove home. Lots of police on the road-made people drive stupid.

Home by 3PM. Hubby put away groceries. I put dogs in backyard and gave them fresh water.

I took a hot bath as I was hurting really bad. Lots of nerve pain.

Hubby went down to meet Eric at the shop to give him the wheels; then when he returned, Hubby went over to feed & clean up Buddy at Dave & Carmen's. Good thing they are coming back tomorrow! Buddy is a stinky little dog.

Walking Old Stinky Buddy dog

Hubby got back and I took a nap on the sofa until 5PM. Hubby was watching his Diesel Brothers shows.

Got our Homestead Declaration in the mail today from Clark County, NV.

I filed paperwork.


No comments: