Wednesday, May 22, 2019

HUMP DAY MAY

WEDNESDAY
5-22-2019


Wilson got up at 4AM to potty.

Got up at 6AM. I think I slept pretty well. Both dogs were in bed with us most of the night.

Then I changed the sheets on the bed while hubby made dog breakfast eggs. I made lattes.

I put the laundry in the washer.

Hubby fed Tater on the Patio. I fed Wilson inside.

Hubby cleaned up cat litter while I picked up dog poo. It was kinda runny.

Hubby took garbage out to the can.

Hubby went over to Dave & Carmen's house to take care of Buddy.

When he came back, I handed him his phone so that he could go to UTV Club breakfast.

Then he was going to work down at the shop on the backhoe for the rest of the day.

I washed my hair, vacuumed the house, steam cleaned the floors. Put away clothes. I cleaned up breakfast dishes.

I started cutting fabric for my 4th of July Wreath.


 Rattler Helping Me Cut Fabric

Eric & Dean came to insulate the garage door at 1:30PM. I put the SUV outside while they worked on it. Then Eric left an additional garage door opener for the Can-Am. They vacuumed the foam out of the garage; I gave them Coors beer for their efforts.

Eric & Dean Installing Insulation

Hubby got home at 2:30PM. We watched TV and took a nap.

I continued working on my wreath. Hubby made chili & peanut butter sandwiches for dinner.


No comments: