Thursday, May 02, 2019

LOTS OF CLEANING / RIDE TO GOLD BUTTE NATIONAL MONUMENT

THURSDAY
5-2-2019

Got up at 6AM. Made the bed.

I made lattes. Hubby made eggs for dogs. We fed dogs.

I warmed up my leftover egg from yesterday.

We sat on patio and ate.

I picked up dog poo.

Hubby got dressed & then picked up cat litter.

I vacuumed outside and inside. Lots of debris outside from the wind the other night.

Hubby went over to John & Dee's to check on Mimi cat. Feed him, clean his litter, freshen his water.

Dee said their other cat, Speedo is doing great at the cat day care in St George.

Gave fresh water to dogs. Tater had pooped on the courtyard again.

Cleaned up breakfast dishes.

I started dishwasher & laundry.

Reviewed email on computer.

I had to call the Credit Card Company to get some fraud charges reported. They are sending me a new card.

Left at 11:30AM to go on ride in desert with Dave & Carmen. We drove out Gold Butte Road to Devil's Throat. We visited The Cistern, a huge man-made concrete dam by the CCC.

 Rock Formations

 The Cistern
The Devil's Throat

Dave had brought extra fuel and we re-filled with fuel at The Devil's Throat.

We got back in town by 4:30PM and had to stop at Flying J to get fuel. Dave had left his gas cap there, but nobody had turned it in. :(

Hubby and I got back home. I immediately let the dogs inside. Then I went to take a shower. I was exhausted.

We had lunch. Meat sticks, cheese, grilled chicken on a stick, pizza rolls, and tortilla rolls.

Sat on the patio. Hubby took a nap.

I picked up more dog poo.

I came inside and watched the end of The Punisher.

We took the Dually and drove into town to find the Fair. It was still being set up at the Rec Center in Mesquite.

Stopped at Dairy Queen to get a Smoothie for Hubby.

Then we shopped at Walmart. Got milk & some groceries.

At home, we put away groceries. I put away laundry.

I went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: