Friday, May 31, 2019

HUBBY WORKS AT SHOP

FRIDAY
5-31-2019

LAST DAY OF MAY 2019

Got up at 6AM. I made lattes. Hubby made eggs for dogs. He made french toast for himself from the cinnamon bread that Dave & Carmen gave us.

We sat on the side courtyard. There was still a hint of sewage smell from the watering at the golf course.

Hubby got dressed. He vacuumed up cat litter and I picked up dog poo. I started laundry.

Put away breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

Hubby left to go work at shop on backhoe.

I steam cleaned the tile floor. I vacuumed the bedrooms and office.


 Rattler Got Out Of The Way While I Was Vacuuming

I made eggs for myself. I was tired.

I watched TV for a while.

Hubby got home at 3PM.

Hubby went out to get mail.

Our Amazon Fire Stick came in the mail. We installed it in the TV.




No comments: