Sunday, May 05, 2019

CINCO DE MAYO 2019

SUNDAY
5-5-2019

Got up at 5:45AM. Hubby was already up.

I started making lattes. He made eggs.

I cleaned up dog poo outside. Hubby picked up cat poo.

I vacuumed up cat litter.

We sat on the patio and had breakfast. Then I found that Tater had pooped on the courtyard again. I had to clean that up with the hose. At first, the hose would not spray water, even when turned on. We had to take off the sprayer and try it again.

Got it cleaned off, put sprayer back on. Filled dog bowls with clean water.

At 10AM, we went down to the Mesquite Rec Center to attend the Fair. But it was not open. No rides were going, there were no food venues open. Very sad. Hubby stood around for 15 minutes waiting for the deep-fat fried apples to open. I got a turkey leg (over priced at $10) it was not edible as it was burnt on the outside. I took it home and we cut it up for the dogs.

Dogs appreciated turkey.

We gave the dogs baths. Wilson had to be blow-dried.

We sat on the patio, hubby surfing his phone and texting his brother. Telling everybody about putting up the flagpole yesterday.

I listened to Harry Nilsson and Imagine Dragons on the Google home on the patio.

Hubby made steaks and dinner. I told him that I was not hungry, but would try some later. He also made Bruschetta.

Then we watched TV inside. The dogs came in briefly - Tater peed in the bathroom, but I did not find it until much later. He is just NOT GETTING IT. Don't potty in the house!

I took a hot bath.

Went to bed early tonight at 10PM. Have to get up early tomorrow.


No comments: