Wednesday, November 28, 2018

WORKBENCH AND SHELVES IN GARAGE

WEDNESDAY
11-28-2018

Hubby got up at 2AM to let Wilson out for potty.

Got up at 6:45AM. I made lattes. Hubby made breakfast eggs. He made tamale for me in the air-cooker. We had bought them at Costco the other day; hubby said they were delicious in the store.

I started laundry and vacuumed up cat litter.

Hubby changed cat litter. He started the Roomba. We listened to 30 Rock music on the Google Home.

Hubby got dressed.

He worked on putting together his workbench in the garage.

I went for a walk with Dawn (neighbor) at 11AM until 11:45AM.

Came back and helped hubby finish up his workbench.

The UPS truck came and brought some shirts from American Eagle and the VAVA dash cam from Amazon.

We had lunch on the patio. Turkey sandwiches. Dog sat with us.

I helped hubby put together the shelves. We started loading things on shelves. I vacuumed the floor of the garage.



No comments: