Tuesday, November 06, 2018

BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT IN ST GEORGE

TUESDAY
NOVEMBER 6 2018

Got up at 6AM.

Let the dogs outside. Hubby made breakfast; I made lattes.

Got dressed.

Loaded dogs into Dually, drove to Overton Power so that hubby could put the utilities at the shop in his name. I walked the dogs. Wilson pooped. Ben peed on the nice grass at the office building.

Had to drive back home because I forgot the receipt to return the other Glider from Home Depot.

I ran inside to get the receipt.

We drove to St George. Walked dogs at United Hairlines. Then I went inside and got my hair done from 11:30AM-1:30PM. Brianne did EXCELLENT WORK and only charged $135!!!!!



Hubby came back to pick me up.

He had dropped stuff off at Donation in St George; then he returned the Glider to Home Depot. He walked the dogs at a park.

We drove over by Costco; were going to eat at Teriyaki Bowls, but saw Freddy's Steakburgers. Pretty good food. Saw our neighbors, Paul & Christine while they were eating there, too. They came over and talked to us.


Shopped at Costco. Got Clorox wipes and more sausage logs.



Drove back home.

At home, we unloaded groceries. Brought packages inside delivered from UPS. Brent (UPS Driver) had taken the UPS box that was on our porch.

Somebody had dragged our garbage can up the driveway.

Hubby called Copart to sell the F450 trucks, I emailed them the pictures of vehicles.

At 7:30PM, Ron (FedEx driver) brought our new oversize fireplace and the other 3 tires for my Expedition. We had left the lights on for him and I practiced saying "thank you" in Albanian  - Faleminderit!

I put batteries in the new fake candles and put them in the lanterns. Then I placed the lanterns outside for subdued lighting. Looks very nice.

I put laundry in the dryer.

Came inside at 8:00PM and watched TV for a while. Dee texted me to let me know that the Democrats are winning.

Wilson played with Rattler tonight, running around the house.

We watched Seinfeld until 10PM, then went to bed.

No comments: