Monday, November 19, 2018

TO ST GEORGE

MONDAY
11-19-2018


I got up at 6AM and let the dogs out. Wilson came back inside and got on the bed with us. Robert was scared of Wilson and tried to jump off the bed, I reached out for him and he bit me on the index finger. Bad kitten!

We got up and hubby made eggs for dogs & a burrito for himself. I made lattes.

Hubby took cat poo out to the dumpster and happened to meet the new neighbor-Mike. He sounded nice. Said they will be staying here in the Winter only.

Then we loaded the dogs into the Dually and dropped off the parking permit for the Dually at the Pioneer Center. We drove to St. George.

Dropped the dogs off at Doggy Day Care.

We went to Michael's and picked up Xmas flowers. Then went to Lowe's and looked around.

Drove to Starbucks and walked inside to get Caramel Brulee lattes. Tried finding my jeans at the Levi's outlet, but they had nothing. No sweatshirts, either.

Dropped off the 2 file cabinets at Deseret Industries and received a donation receipt.

Went shopping at the Mall in St George. Pretty sad. It was very old and in the middle of being remodeled. I picked up a couple shirts from JC Penneys. I did not want to go into Bath & Body because it stank and some little kid was screaming.

We walked the entire length of the mall. Stopped at Pizza Pie Buffet (pasta, salad, pizza) to eat lunch. We should have eaten healthy, it felt like we had eaten 20 lbs after we left there.

Stopped at A Ranch Store to pick up dog & cat food. I had an upset stomach and had diarrhea before we left the store.

Shopped at Costco and picked up Brussel Sprouts for Dee.

Dropped off the other box of donation at Deseret Industries that hubby had forgotten in the back of the Dually.

Went to pick up dogs. Stopped to get Wendy's double-meat cheeseburgers. Got dogs, walked them, gave them burgers, gave them water. Drove home.

At home, hubby unloaded Dually. I let dogs outside to potty. Gave them the Pig-ears we had gotten at the Ranch Store. I took a hot bath and listened to U2 on the Google pod.

Hubby was fixing things in his truck and texting Kevin R. Then he talked to the neighbor, Garry.

I went next door and gave the Brussel Sprouts to Dee & John. Then I picked up our mail.

Came back home and turned on the fireplace.

Updated RMOR invoices for customer with hubby in the office.

Hubby watched TV.


No comments: