Thursday, November 08, 2018

HUBBY AT SHOP AND GOT BUGS AND VERY WINDY

THURSDAY
11-8-2018

Got up at 7AM. Feel really tired.

Dressed & made bed. Hubby was already out making eggs. He left a scribble cat drawing on the Keurig for me. :)

I made lattes.

We sat inside to eat breakfast. The wind was blowing hard and it was cold outside.

Started our fireplace to see if it worked.

Hubby got dressed and took cat litter out.

I vacuumed. I put away breakfast dishes and started dishwasher. I started laundry.

Hubby packed up the wood firepit in his Dually. He was going to take it to a couple that was meeting him at Walmart (advertised it on Craigslist) to purchase it.

Hubby left at 9:55AM.

At 11AM, Boyd with Got Bugs arrived and sprayed the house - inside & out. I had to put the dogs & cats in the bedroom.

I made lunch; little quiches for myself.

Hubby is back home by 1:30PM. He makes himself lunch of left-overs.

We looked in the garage for our mittens, gloves, and hats.

Hubby put together an office desk shelf for me.

I took a nap for 1 hour on the sofa.

We watched The Guest Book.

At 6PM, we ordered chicken & pizza from Dominos.

I took a hot bath and went to bed at 9PM.

Hubby came to bed at 11PM.

Rattler miaowed all night long. Wilson jumped on the bed a couple times, but got down right away.

I did not get much sleep.

No comments: