Friday, November 09, 2018

VERY TIRED & HUBBY WORKS AT SHOP

FRIDAY
11-9-2018

Got up at 7AM.

Hubby was already up.

I took a shower, then dressed. Made the bed.

I made lattes.

Hubby fed eggs to dogs.

I vacuumed up cat litter, started laundry, put away breakfast dishes & started dishwasher.

Cleaned up dog poo.

Hubby took a shower.

He got ready and left for the shop at 9AM.

At 10AM, heard an Air Force jet go overhead. I ran out to see it, so did our neighbor - Dawn. Talked to her for a few minutes.

I did more laundry while Ben went outside on the patio to sleep in the sun.


Ben Sleeping in Sun

Wilson worked on his Kong toy with a meatball inside.

Cats slept in the sunshine.

Watched Endeavour on Prime Amazon Roku.

I steam cleaned the floors.

Hubby came home at 1:30PM to get his grinder. He had a piece of pizza for lunch and then got the mail.

Dave Smith had sent ANOTHER power of attorney for me to sign. So he called them and told them it was not needed & to quit bothering us.

Hubby left and went back to the shop to work on the backhoe with Dave.

He came back at 4PM.

Walked dogs around neighborhood; it was very chilly.

We loaded the dogs in the Dually; drove to Smith's for milk. Both of us don't like that place. Narrow aisles and people are really stupid while shopping there.

Then we went to Walmart to pick up more groceries.

I was falling asleep while waiting in line. Have not gotten much sleep in the past couple days.

At home, I took a hot bath while hubby made me a turkey sandwich. I took 2 Benadryl and 6 aspirin. Went to bed at 8PM.

By 9pm, still awake and got up to take another Benadryl.

Hubby came to bed at 10PM.
 

No comments: