Tuesday, November 27, 2018

WALKING & PAINTING IN GARAGE

TUESDAY
11-27-2018

Got up at 6AM and went to potty. Then I let the dogs outside to potty.

Hubby got up afterwards; I went to make lattes. He made breakfast eggs; then made his breakfast burritos from all the leftovers in the refrigerator.

I started laundry and put away clean dishes. Then I cleaned up the breakfast dishes.

Hubby started the Roomba. Makes lots of noise in the morning.

We sat in the office and decided to purchase hardware online from Amazon for the Barn Door to the office.

Barn Door Hardware

Hubby will make custom wood barn doors for me & stain them. It will give some privacy to the office & also make it look very dramatic!

I changed our Fairy Tale Christmas program in Tuacahn to the 19th instead of the 17th so that hubby and I could go to Bingo instead. It was very fun last night.

Hubby made the phone call to his boss at work and said that he was retiring on Nov 30.

Hubby called the Met Life Vehicle Insurance to add the Can-Am Maverick to the policy.

I went outside to pick up dog poo and Dawn (neighbor next door) asked if I wanted to walk with her. So I met her at her house (she had changed into active wear) and we walked to the corner.

When Dawn and I returned from our walk, hubby was starting to put aside things in the garage so that he could put together his work bench and shelves.

The construction workers next door had already put more plastic over the fence. They were spraying the house next door.

Hubby decided he had to paint the corner in the garage before he could put together the shelves & bench. So we drove the Dually down to Walmart to pick up paint. We also got milk, socks, & gloves for me.

Drove back home. Unloaded groceries. I was exhausted. We had lunch.

UPS arrived with Kohl's pillows (one was defective), Bocce Ball set from Overstock, artwork from iCanvas. We hung the artwork in our room above the dresser.

Lone Tree
We also put up KR's artwork in the hallway, and the blue mountains in my office. 

Hubby painted the garage while I worked on our Xmas postcards for 2018.

I went to get the mail later. Dave (neighbor) was out putting up more lights. I talked to Carmen and went inside their home to meet their dog, Buddy.

We mailed our Xmas postcards.

Then we had to go out again to see John & Dee's lights because they turned them on.

Hubby finished painting the corner in the garage at 5:40PM.

We watched junk on TV then I took a hot bath at 8:30PM and went to bed by 9PM.

No comments: