Saturday, November 03, 2018

NOT GETTING MY HAIR DONE

SATURDAY
11-3-2018

Hubby got up at 5AM to potty. Then back to bed. I had a horrible nightmare until 6PM; then got up.

I started lattes & eggs. Let the dogs outside to potty.

Then hubby got up. I took a shower.

I started laundry & cleaned up breakfast dishes after I got out of shower.

We went to the dump and left the dogs home. Had to get to the dump by 8AM before they started watering. On the way home, I realized that St George is 1 hour ahead of us and instead of leaving by 9AM for my 10AM appointment, we would have to leave NOW.

Raced home. Got the dogs loaded.

Drove to St George. Hubby sped thru the canyon.

Got there at 10:11AM. The girl that I had the appointment with only does BLOWOUTS. Not BRAZILIAN BLOWOUTS. Thank goodness I found out before she started on my hair.

She re-scheduled me for somebody on Tuesday. Will have to remember about time!

Then we drove back home.

Stopped at Lee's Liquors to pick up some liquor.

Cleaned up cat litter. I vacuumed. Hubby had a bad reaction from his liquor, so he rested on the sofa for a while.

Drove to Ace Hardware to pick up the Hose Pots that I had ordered. Some strange old man started talking to me while I was waiting for hubby to go pick up drainage pipe. Finally, hubby came to save me!

We drove down to Flying J to get fuel in the Dually. Picked up chicken for dinner. They do not have Propane available there.

Drove to Walmart to get propane.

Came back home and ate our chicken.

Sat on the deck with new propane in Firepit.

Went to bed at 10PM after setting our clocks back one hour for Daylight Savings.

No comments: