Monday, November 12, 2018

POST VETERANS DAY

MONDAY
11 12 2018

Got up at 7AM. I was woken up by banging.

Hubby said the Rattler cat had been in a cupboard, banging to get out.

Hubby had already made eggs and was feeding dogs.

I made lattes.

Too cold at 49° to sit outside on the patio!

So we sat at the bar and had breakfast and coffee.

Then I vacuumed, loaded & started dishwasher, started laundry.

Hubby cleaned up cat litter.

Hubby had a couple phone calls about the trucks on Craigslist.

I picked up dog poo.

Hubby and I went to the department store - Stage. I did not like it. Smelled like urine.

We shopped at Walmart. Got groceries. Saw Stan & his wife there.

Came home and unloaded groceries.

Hubby made turkey sandwiches.

We ate at the bar.

Hubby took the Harley to get washed at Walmart. 

I ordered Dearfoams. 

Put up the LED lights in the closet that we purchased at Walmart.

Walked the dogs.

We sat around watching TV. It was too cold and windy outside to do anything.

Dee texted me and said that there was a Freeze Warning in effect for Clark County. So we brought our plants closer to the house so they would not freeze.

Hubby fell asleep on the sofa for 2 hours while I watched Endeavour. 

I took a shower & washed my hair.

Went to bed at 10PM.

Hubby took a shower and came to bed.

No comments: