Wednesday, November 07, 2018

HOUSE CHORES & THE PIANO GUYS

WEDNESDAY
11-7-2018

Got up at 2AM with severe cramps. I took several aspirins and had to take 3 baths before the cramps settled down. Then I slept on the sofa in the living room for a while.

Hubby got up at 6AM to put dogs outside to potty.

We got up at 7:30AM. I made lattes. Hubby made eggs. Warmed up mini-quiches in the hot air fryer.

Hubby fed dogs. We ate on the patio.

Came inside and started cleaning up breakfast dishes. I cleaned out my closet and re-arranged jewellery, shoes, and clothes.

Hubby tried calling Allen & Roth for replacement parts, but they don't sell them. You have to order new at Lowe's. So we had to order a total new Ventilated Shelf just to get the sides & shelves.

Hubby called Kal in Idaho. Talked to him a while.

I typed up an envelope for Kal's place of business so that we can send the black truck title to him.

Hubby cleaned up kitty litter. I picked up dog poo outside.

Hubby & I brought in the new fireplace. He has to shim it up a little to fit the opening, but it looks pretty good.

We walked dogs.

Got ready to go at 4PM. I forgot my lip balm and blanket so had to come back for it.

We drove to St George, picked up our closet shelf unit that I had ordered at Lowe's. Hubby ran inside to pick it up.


Then drove to Starbucks for drinks. It was cold so we need a warm drink.

 I got the red cup; hubby got the green cup.

Drove to Tuacahn Amphitheater in Ivins for THE PIANO GUYS concert. Parked in the third row out. No Handicapped Parking

Went inside the entry way. River feature thru the middle. Walked up lots of steps.

Walked thru Gift Store. Just Xmas & expensive junk.

Started seating at 7PM for concert. Had to sit next to a fat woman that kept sitting ON TOP of me. Took up her own seat and part of mine. Kept hitting me in the ribs with her elbows.

Wind came up really cold about 30 minutes into concert. I had to cover up with blanket & hubby covered up with his van-pack. We already had sweatshirts & hats on!

Concert done at 9:30PM.

Waited to get out in traffic for 30 minutes.

Drive home. Nothing open. Hubby craving Krispy Kreme donuts!

At home we had left over snacks, I had coffee & sandwich from this afternoon.

Got done drying our comforter that the dog had vomited on last night. I put it on the bed and we went to sleep at 11PM.


No comments: