Friday, November 30, 2018

UTVS IN THE DESERT

FRIDAY
11-30-2018

Got up at 6:15AM. Only Robert was in bed with me.

Hubby was already sitting in the living room on the sofa with the fireplace running.

I got up and took a shower, washed my hair. Made the bed.

Started making lattes. Hubby had already made eggs and fed dogs.

We looked at various barn door styles online.

I walked with Wilson down to the main road and back. I was sweating, so I took another shower.

Changed clothes.

Rattler in Sink


Bruce and Barb were late. Hubby was getting nervous.

Dave came over to thank hubby for bringing over hats. Then they looked at the Can-Am for a while.

Bruce & Barb got here at Noon. Then they had to change clothes.

Hubby drove the Can-Am over, while I drove with B&B to give them directions.

We got there and they had to fill out paperwork. Hubby arrived. Kurt, the rental guy, gave us a GPS and directions, but it was over by Scenic and just a 4WD road. Not fun. We drove up high in the mountains. Then had to turn around.

Went to the interstate and under. Played in the sand. It made Barb scared.

Bruce & Barb in UTV


Stopped and had lunch. It was getting cold & darker.

Then we returned the UTV to the rental place at 4PM.

I rode home with Barb. Hubby took the rental UTV to get fuel; then drove Bruce back in our Can-Am to the house. It took forever for them to get here.

Meanwhile, Ben was spraying BLOOD everywhere with his tail! It was awful.

I taped up his tail. Then waited for hubby to come home so he could help clean up blood. Walls, Ceilings, Wall Fixtures, Windows. Yuck.

B&B were hungry, so we ordered pizza from Domino's. Hubby and I got the chicken.

They stayed until 9:30PM. It was an awful long day.

No comments: