Thursday, November 01, 2018

CRAFT FAIR & BOCCE BALL

THURSDAY
NOVEMBER 1, 2018

Got up all night long with little kitten and had to put him out of our room several times. He would not sleep and just wanted to play; play being biting our hands and scratching our arms.

Hubby put dogs outside at 6AM then came back to bed. I was up by 7:30AM to make lattes & eggs. Hubby got up and finished making eggs.

Drove down to Walmart in the Expedition to get cash for the Craft Show that I am attending with Dee at 10AM in the Pioneer Center.

Dee and I went to the Craft Fair; there was not much there that we wanted to purchase. We were back home with 45 minutes. Talked to Dee & John for a while, then came home.

Hubby was busy working on putting together the patio set. He got it done and I helped him put it outside.

I put together the drinks trolley. It looks good.

We will assemble the Glider tomorrow.

Sat on the patio for quite a while.

I went to get mail at 2:30PM. Stan said the new guy is coming late-around 3PM. But the mail was there.

We got 2 additional checks for storage. I deposited them and wrote up invoices.

Hubby and I walked dogs. At the dog park, Norm caught hubby and had him come look at fence & yard art to weld to fence.

Hubby got back from their place about 5PM. Then we sat outside in new patio set until 5:30PM. I went to change clothes into jeans & sweatshirt, but tore an earring out of my ear. It hurt. Tried to put it back in, but it was bleeding cartilage.

It will have to be re-pierced.

We went over to the Bocce Ball courts at 6PM. People were just there getting unloaded. Hal, Nancy, Garry & Dawn, Dave & Carmen,

Mid-point, had hot dogs & food.

Played until the lights somehow shut off at 7:56PM.

We helped clean up and drove home.

At home, we had crackers, cheese, & sausage. Then we sat in front of the firepit on new patio set.

I started laundry & dishes.

Watched TV at 10PM and went to bed.

No comments: