Saturday, November 10, 2018

TRIP TO THE DUMP AND ARSENIC & OLD LACE

SATURDAY
11-10-2018

Up at 6AM. Hubby was already up and going thru his iP

I made lattes. Hubby made eggs with hashbrowns.

I vacuumed the house. Hubby dumped cat litter.

Hubby put the trash in the truck; we loaded dogs in Dually. Drove to the Dump and were there at 8AM waiting for it to open.

A guy was there this morning instead of the woman.

Then we drove to the Library to walk the dogs as Wilson was queebing.

Drove to Ace Hardware and left dogs in Dually. Parked in the shade. Hubby got more cup hooks. We looked around the store.

Drove home. Saw some UTV's taking off under the interstate to go 4-wheeling in the mountains.

At home we let the dogs out in the yard.

Hubby worked on putting cup hooks in the ventilated closet shelves. He cut shelves down so that we could have more storage. He used the box in the backyard as his "workbench".

I did laundry. Put away dishes.



 Dogs Sleeping Together

Hubby got done with the shelving and I put up my necklaces. It looks very well organized.
Necklaces on Ventilated Shelf in Closet


 More Necklaces

I love the organization in my closet! Big enough to park a car within it!

We sat on the patio for the rest of the afternoon.

Walked dogs at 6:15PM.

Drove to the Mesquite Community Theatre. Took the interstate in the Dually. Got there at 6:55PM.

No hotdogs at the concessions :(

We made it thru until the first intermission. The seats were so uncomfortable and it was very cold in the theatre.

Left and drove to Flying J. Picked up a hotdog for me and chicken for hubby. We also got Krispy Kreme donuts.  At home, we ate dinner at the dining table and turned on the fireplace to warm up.

I took a hot bath and went to bed at 9PM after taking Benadryl & aspirin. Only way I can sleep.

Hubby sat up and watched TV until Midnight when I yelled at him to come to bed.

No comments: