Thursday, November 29, 2018

B-I-L COMES TO VISIT

THURSDAY
11-29-2018

Woke up to cold and cloudy.

Hubby was already up and sitting on the sofa. I made the bed, got dressed, and put fresh water in dog bowl. Then I made lattes.

Hubby made eggs and fed dogs.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes.

Hubby cleaned up cat litter.

Then he went to the dump with all the cardboard that he had cleaned up in the garage yesterday.

I stayed home with the pups.

Hubby got back after washing the truck at the car wash. Then he had to run the codes on the truck because it had died on the interstate. Turns out he drove it too fast and it cuts out when it goes over a certain speed.

He came inside and cleaned the car in the garage. Cleaned the Can-Am. I vacuumed the garage.

I cleaned Xmas pillows in the wash. Vacuumed the house.

Then I steam-cleaned the floors. I was exhausted by the time we were both done at Noon.

Took dogs for a walk to the dog park.

Came back and ordered another bar-stool for the kitchen from Target.

UPS came and we got the Barn Door hardware from Amazon; 2 winter blankets from Kohls I purchased with my free Kohls cash. And the bungee cord for the Can-Am came and hubby excitedly went outside to put it on!

I threw away the garbage from the packages. It was RAINING HARD.

Bruce & Barb got here about 4PM just as the sun was going down. There was no view of the mountains as clouds were solid dark with rain.

We gave them a tour of the house;

Took them to eat at Samurai 21 Japanese Steakhouse at 6PM. Got out of there at 8:30PM. Delicious Food!

KR texted hubby while we were eating and then he had to call & talk to her.

They dropped us off at home and then they drove back to Las Vegas.

KR called hubby to let him know she bought a new car.

We watched TV and went to bed.

No comments: