Tuesday, November 13, 2018

HUBBY MOUNTS WHEELS & TIRES ON DUALLY

TUESDAY
11-13-2018

Woke up at 5AM to potty.

Hubby let dogs out at 6AM.

I woke up at 7AM to feel for him and he was buried in the blankets.

Hubby got up to make eggs. I got up at 7:30AM to make lattes.

We had breakfast. I warmed up mini-quiches.

Then I started laundry, put away clean dishes.

Picked up dog poo.

Photocopied the title for the Harley. Hubby wants to take it to the Can Am dealer in St George for consignment.

We got in the Dually and drove 1/2 to his shop when I read the message from Paulino that hubby's tires had been put on the wheels and were ready for mounting on the truck. So hubby brought me back home so that he could mount tires.

I called RING and talked to Steven about the repeated billing attempts on my account which should have free service for 1 year. He refunded me 3 months worth of billing from the previous RING account in Idaho.

UPS dropped off Amazon stuff - Crockpot & computer hook up equipment.

I hooked up the new computer. It took me all day to get one Monitor working. Some of the USB plugs on the new computer do not work. Fucking stupid Ty.

Hubby returned home at 3PM and loaded the Harley into the trailer.

We walked the dogs around the neighborhood. It was already getting cold.

I had to go down to the mailbox later to pick up mail. Postal person was very late.

Hubby and I had sandwiches for dinner.

Hubby watched automotive show on TV. I continued to fight with the computer. Had to unload and update everything again. Start fresh. OMG. What a pain in the ass.


No comments: