Friday, November 23, 2018

BLACK FRIDAY 2018

FRIDAY
11-23-2018

Got up at 6AM. Still tired.

My body hurt so bad, I had to take a hot shower right away just to start moving.

Made the bed & dressed.

Hubby was making eggs for dogs. I made lattes.

We sat on the patio because it was warm.

Then I got up to vacuum house. Clean up cat litter. Pick up dog poo.

I ordered a couple things from the Black Friday Sales.

Hubby sat outside until 10AM. Then he helped me open Xmas boxes to decorate. We don't have lots of decorations because we got rid of them in Idaho.

By Noon, we were done decorating. Hubby started the turkey breast in the new crockpot. He also made stuffing.

We need to get bakeware to make the green bean casserole. Forgot to get some bakeware!

Hubby worked on installing the fireplace. He made a custom wood front to mount the fireplace. He painted it black. I had to clean up Ben's hair on the glider outside, so I vacuumed the rug out there & the chairs. Then I had to clean up the sawdust from hubby cutting wood.

I heard a noise from out front and had hubby go out to investigate. It was kids from the neighborhood riding their grandparents' golf cart. They had overturned the golf cart in the road & it was lying on the girl had been driving. She had hurt her leg. Bob, the neighbor & hubby came to help put the golf cart upright.

After that was done, we went back to cleaning and decorating. Hubby finished the fireplace. It needs to be leveled.

Norm came over about 6PM to thank us for helping his grandkid. Maybe don't let grandkids run wild? Don't let anybody under 18 drive a golf cart on private streets?

UPS brought our tree wire art from ebay. UPS brought our Roomba.

I made our 2018 Xmas card.



2018 Xmas Card


Hubby watched TV for a while.

Went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: