Tuesday, October 02, 2018

PICK UP CASEY AT AIRPORT

MONDAY
10-1-2018

Got up and walked dogs.

Made latte & eggs for dogs. Hubby fed dogs.

Phone calls and putting things together.

Darryl, the Landscaper came at 10:30AM. He talked us out of putting in artificial turf in the back yard. Said we needed neighbor's permission for fence submission to HOA.

So we took the permission slip over and hubby had Dawn sign it.

Then we took it over to the HOA. Hubby was slightly upset. He does not like people telling him what to do in his own yard.

Stopped at the High Desert Furniture and it was more expensive than anything good. Yuck. Pretentious skinny ass assistant telling us it was "all one-of-a-kind!"

Finally went to Smith's to pick up more tea for me & Monster drinks for Casey. Hubby was in the aisle and dropped a glass bottle on the floor. It shattered. People crowding in the aisle.

We finally got out of there and I was starving. Went to Jack-In-The-Box for chicken sandwich.

Drove to USPS to mail the title for the tan truck to Dave Smith in CDA.

Back to the house to pick up the dogs and then drive to Las Vegas.

Walked the dogs quickly. I made more lattes.

Drive to Vegas.

Drive Drive Drive.

Get to airport via surface roads as still working road construction on I-15.

At airport, take dogs for walk. Some lady getting off plane admires Ben. I go potty. Pick up lattes at Starbucks. Back to truck. Casey is already there!

Drive back thru Vegas on surface streets. Much quicker.

Back to Mesquite.

Sun is setting.

Take Casey to house and drop off dogs. Walk dogs.

Show Casey thru house.

Take Casey to his hotel. Virgin Valley Resort. Nice smoking room.

I experience extreme cramps and take aspirin.

Go to Los Lupes Mexican Restaurant in town for dinner. I have a Margarita for pain.

Finally take Casey back to the hotel.

Hubby takes me home. I sit in the back seat of truck.

At home, I take bath while hubby offers to walk the dogs.

I try to sleep on the sofa for a while, but finally go to bed at 10PM.

Hubby comes to bed later after watching YouTube videos.

No comments: