Sunday, October 21, 2018

NEW CLOSET SYSTEM

SUNDAY
10-21-2018

Lots of rain early morning. Lightning, but no thunder.

Ben came into our bedroom at 4AM. As usual.

Bob the new kitten, Rattler, and Wilson slept with us. Ben slept on the doggy bed in the corner.

Got up at 7:45AM!

Hubby walked dogs while I made lattes & eggs.

Hubby fed eggs to dogs when they returned.

We sat on the deck while it rained. Listened to Three Dog Night on the Google Speaker I plugged in outside.

I ordered tickets for Arsenic & Old Lace at the Mesquite Community Theatre for Saturday November 10 at 7PM.

At 10AM, we decided to put together the closet system.

By 1PM, we were still working on one single tower!



At 3PM, one tower is done. Starting on closet unit.




By 5PM, we were done for the day. Time to start again tomorrow.

We sat on the patio for a couple hours. It was overcast and cold.

I went inside to go potty, and while I was gone Ben ran after a dog on the street. Wilson had tried to follow, but was tied to the patio folding chair. Hubby ran out to get Ben. I brought his leash. 

We sat on the patio until it was too cold. Went inside and watched The Guest Book on TV.

Then I took a bath and went to bed.

Hubby walked dogs, took a shower, and came to bed.

No comments: