Sunday, October 28, 2018

ALLEN & ROTH CLOSET SYSTEM

SUNDAY
OCTOBER 28 2018

Robert woke up at 4AM and started playing, clawing, and biting. So I put him outside the room and closed our door.

Got up at 6AM. Wilson came in the room to wake us up.

Hubby took the dogs outside on leashes in the backyard so we did not have to walk.

I made lattes & started eggs.

Hubby fed eggs to dogs.

We sat on the patio to eat breakfast. Wilson went after something and spilled my coffee & protein drink which I had to clean off the rug.

Then hubby took a nap in the sun for about 1 hour.

We went inside at 10AM.

Finished putting shoes, clothes, & earring boxes in the closets.

 Allen & Roth Closet System from Lowes


Hubby still has to put up the one side that will have cup hooks on it for my necklaces.

We went to Ace Hardware to pick up cup hooks and shelf posts.

Stopped at Jack-in-the-Box for Wakey Bakey Hash.

Ate the hash bowl while walking the dogs at the Library.

Drove back home.

I took a nap until 4PM.

Walked dogs again. Ben limping badly.

Watched Halloween War decorating challenge on TV until 7PM.

Sat on the patio with the firepit for the rest of the night.

No comments: