Wednesday, October 24, 2018

NEXT DAY

WEDNESDAY
10-24-2018

Got up at 5AM after Wilson got into bed with us for the 10th time; and I went out to sleep on the sofa for a while.

Hubby got up at 6AM. I got up and started breakfast. Made eggs & lattes.

I put on sandals and went out to walk dogs with hubby.

We came back and sat on the patio, sun was behind clouds for a while. Watched while the heavy equipment worked on the far hill for a while.

Then we brought things inside. I put stuff in dishwasher and started it. Put stuff in laundry and started it.

Emailed Puraflame to find out if we can purchase the fireplace in 68" anyplace elese.

Hubby left to go down to the shop.

I cleaned house. Steam cleaned the tile, Vacuumed, and washed dog bed linens.

I took the dogs for a walk.

Hubby drove up while we were out walking; he got back at 12:45.

He changed clothes in the garage; I put his clothes in the washer right away. He was dirty and stinky from crushing cardboard down at the shop. He then took a shower right away.

Had lunch.

Rattler Fits & Sits


Hubby's nurse called. She is getting him set up with a referral to a Contagious Disease doctor for his potential Lyme Disease symptoms and bloodwork.

Then hubby took a 2 hour nap on the sofa.

Both dogs & Robert (Bob) the cat slept with him.




The UPS man came with a couple packages.

Hubby got up later and put in the fan on the patio. His hands kept cramping while he was trying to install it.
Robert Sleeping

I found Robert sleeping on my jeans in the bottom drawer.

I adjusted the telescope so that we can actually see something in the night sky.

I tried to ride my bike, but the tires are flat.

When I came back in the house, hubby was talking to a customer on the phone.

We sat on the deck from 6PM-7PM. Watched sunset and stars in sky. Ben wanted to go for a walk, so we walked.  Came back and made dinner - spaghetti & meatballs.

Sat on the patio with the propane firepit.

Took dogs for a walk again.

Watched TV Alaska State Troopers. Then went to bed at 11PM.

I took a hot bath while hubby walked dogs before bed. Hubby was actually in bed before I was!


No comments: