Thursday, October 11, 2018

HUBBY RETURN TRIP TO NEVADA

THURSDAY
OCTOBER 11 2018

Got up at 5:30AM because Wilson came into my room and woke me up. I assumed that the dogs had to potty. They slept pretty good all night. Wilson came into the room once or twice. Cat slept by my head.

I called hubby at 8AM to wake him up. He was already up and getting ready to leave the hotel.

Hubby has to pick up wood today, consult with HVAC guy at house, then license the Blue Dually at the Post Falls DMV. Then he can leave ID!

I sent hubby pics of Ben's bump on his leg. We will take him to Vet when Hubby gets back.

Cat Greeted us when we returned from our 2nd Walk of the Day!


Walked dogs again after I cleaned the bathtub, washed clothes & put away, started dishwasher. Vacuumed up cat litter and put filter & receptacle outside to dry.

It rained really hard. Black skies with dark clouds. 

Some woman called to sell insurance. The price was too high. Told her I would call her back.

Hubby called and I talked to him. He would not be able to leave until 6PM tonight after running errands, still has to go to DMV, has to run to Spokane, say goodbye to KR. He met guy with HVAC and fixed the fireplace; only charged $175. However, it will need long term replacement.

Walked dogs to dog park. Windy. More rain coming with dark clouds. Picked up mail.

FEDEX guy came and brought the 6 wheels that I had ordered for hubby. I was surprised they came already. He rolled them off his truck and put them in the garage.

I walked the dogs again.

Watched a little TV.

Hubby left at 9:30PM from KR's house.

I took the dogs for one last walk and then gave them some relaxation pills to sleep.

I took a shower and washed my hair. Started a load of towels in the laundry.

No comments: